Visit us on the go at bcbsnm.com.
How to get to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico mobile site
It is easy to experience Blue Access Mobile. Simply go to bcbsnm.com from your mobile phone Web browser. There you can:
- Register or log in to your secure member site — Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM) — to view coverage details, access identification (ID) cards, check claims status, manage your user profile and view health and wellness information.
- Find a doctor, hospital or urgent care facility.
- Shop for insurance and get a quote before applying.
- Access educational resources to view general health insurance information and terminology.
Go Paperless and Set your Communication Preferences
There are many ways to update your preferences and contact information:
- Go to bcbsnm.com/preferences
- Text CONTACTNM to 33633 for a link*
- Open the BCBSNM app and go to settings
You can opt in to receive important plan information, savings opportunities, health and wellness information and more.
If you are a registered BAM member:
- Log in to BAM.
- Go to the Preferences page and enter your mobile phone number.
- Check your text messages. You will receive one from us, asking you to confirm your registration.
- Reply “Y” to confirm you want to receive text messages. Once you reply “Y” you will be opted in.
If you are not a registered BAM member, you can opt in to receive text messages via our Preferences Page.